This privacy notice is hereby issued in accordance with the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties published in the Official Gazette of the Federation on July 5, 2010 ("Law").
I. Personal Data Controller
Del Valle-Núñez y Asociados, S.C. (“DVNA”), whose address is located at Goldsmith No. 37 Desp. 803, Colonia Chapultepec Polanco, Mexico City, C.P. 11560 and whose telephone number is (52 55) 5281-1085, hereby informs you that your personal data will be processed only for the purposes indicated below.
II. Personal Data
The personal data to be processed by DVNA include your (as the data subject) personal information, which may consist of your full name, e-mail address, physical address, telephone numbers, date and place of birth, marital status, taxpayer identification number (RFC), unique population registration code (CURP), and other information that is strictly necessary for the purposes indicated below.
If DVNA does not have your personal data in its possession, it cannot make use of them; therefore, DVNA will have no liability of any kind arising with respect to the processing thereof.
III. Purposes for Processing Personal Data
DVNA may collect your personal data without the intent to disclose them or use them for commercial purposes, and they will only be used for the following purposes:
• For carrying out transactions and acts to be potentially executed with DVNA.
• For conducting any type of survey.
• For addressing any matter arising in connection with the relationship you might have with DVNA.
• For promoting the accounting, legal, and corporate services provided by DVNA.
• For communicating with your clients, suppliers and providers, employees, or any person in order to address any matter related to your personal data or to this privacy notice.
• For disclosing information that DVNA deems relevant.
• For carrying out any other activity required for meeting the aforementioned purposes.
Personal data will be safeguarded under the strictest confidentiality and may not be given any use differing from the uses indicated above unless there is a change to this privacy notice in accordance with item XI hereof.
Once the purpose for which personal data are to be processed has been fulfilled, such personal data will be blocked for the sole purpose of defining the possible responsibilities related to their processing until the legal prescription period or contractual term has ended. During this period, personal data may not be subject to processing, and once it has transpired, they will be erased from the corresponding database or the physical record thereof will be destroyed, as the case may be.
IV. Collection of Personal Data
DVNA observes all of the principles established by law when collecting personal data, including the principles of lawfulness, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportion, and responsibility.
Personal data will be collected directly and personally from the data subject or by using other optical, sonic, visual, graphic, or any other legally-permitted technological means.
Moreover, DVNA may collect your information from other sources permitted by law, such as telephone or employment directories, job boards, references from other companies or private parties, the public databases of any public or private agency or entity, etc.
V. Options for and Means of Restricting the Use or Disclosure of Personal Data
DVNA possess the security, administrative, technical, and physical means necessary and sufficient for protecting your personal data against harm, loss, alteration, destruction, use, access, and unauthorized processing.
Personal data are safeguarded in databases and computer equipment that have the security necessary for preventing information leakage. Physical and logical access controls, environmental controls, and intrusion prevention systems (IPS and firewalls), as well as antivirus and web filtering tools, are some of the tools used to keep information stored in DVNA's computer systems secure.
The computer security tools specified in the previous paragraph are backed by an internal information security policy that informs employees of the security measures they must take into consideration when using computer systems. This policy is constantly reinforced.
For this reason, you are hereby informed of the options available to you for requesting restrictions on the use or disclosure of your personal data subject matter of this privacy notice:
a) By issuing written instructions to the data processor (to the address indicated in item VI below) or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
b) By calling the data processor at (52 55) 5281-1085.
VI. Personal Data Processor
The personal data processor at DVNA is a managing partner whose address is located at Goldsmith No. 37 Desp. 803, Colonia Chapultepec Polanco, Mexico City, C.P. 11560 and whose business hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; e-mail address is email@example.com; and whose telephone number is (52 55) 5281-1085.
VII. Means of Exercising the Rights to Access, Rectify, Erase, or Block ("AREB") in Accordance With the Law
You may exercise your AREB rights by contacting the data processor directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The AREB request must contain and be accompanied by that which is indicated in article 29 of the Law, which includes:
• A name and e-mail address for providing you with a response to your request.
• An official ID or proxy letter sent in electronic format.
• A clear and accurate description of the personal data with respect to which the exercise of one of the rights is being attempted, as well as the right you wish to exercise.
• Any other item or document that facilitates the location of personal data, as well as any other document required pursuant to legislation in force at the time at which the request is submitted. DVNAis not obligated to erase personal data if one of the events set forth in the Law takes place. Such events include, inter alia, when: i) data is related to the parties to a private contract, articles of organization, or administrative contract and are necessary for their preparation and performance; ii) data must be processed in accordance with law; iii) data impede court or administrative proceedings in connection with tax obligations, with the investigation of and prosecution of crimes, or with the restatement for inflation of administrative fines; and iv) data are necessary to protect the legally-protected interests of the data subject in filing an action in the public interest, in performing an obligation legally acquired by the data subject, and are subject to processing in regard to preventative medicine, medical diagnosis, or the management of health care services, provided that such processing is carried out by a health care professional subject to an obligation of secrecy.
For more information regarding the exercise of your AREB rights, you may directly contact the data processor whose contact information is indicated in item VI of this privacy notice.
VIII. Transmission of Personal Data
Personal data will not be disclosed to or shared with third parties, with the understanding that the companies belonging to the same corporate group as DVNA and that must have in their possession personal data for the aforementioned purposes are not considered third parties. The only transmission of data to third parties will be carried out solely for the purpose of complying with legal obligations.
The data subject may at any time revoke his or her consent to the processing of personal data. For such purpose he or she is only obligated to send a request in writing to the data processor via messenger to the physical address or to the e-mail address indicated in item VI of this privacy notice, and the receipt thereof must be acknowledged.
DVNA has a maximum period of 20 (twenty) business days to inform you of the validity of the request for revocation, and if it is valid, it shall enter into effect within 15 (fifteen) business days after the date on which the response is sent to the e-mail address that you provide DVNA for such purpose.
X. Data Subject's Consent
The data subject will be considered to have given his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data, provided that he or she does not indicate otherwise by means of a written notice in the terms of item VII of this privacy notice.
XI. Changes to the Privacy Notice
DVNA reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at any time, and this privacy notice will always be available to data subjects at the offices of DVNA.